Thu, 30 May|
Precision Pilates Windsor, Windsor, VIC
Scolio-Pilates® Module 3 - 2024
The Scolio-Pilates Mentorship is a 4-day intensive study (24 hours of class time) of three-dimensional exercise for scoliosis for professionals in the field of exercise science. These professionals include, but are not limited to, Pilates Instructors and Allied Health Professionals.
Time & Location
30 May 2024, 9:00 am – 02 June 2024, 4:00 pm
Precision Pilates Windsor, Windsor, VIC, 5/40 Green St, Windsor VIC 3181, Australia
About the event
- Be a professional in the field of movement: Physical Therapist, Pilates Instructor, Yoga Instructor, or other movement or body therapist (Massage Therapists are welcome!).
- Complete the Scolio-Pilates® Modules 1 and 2.
- Have 12 months working with scoliosis clients/patients plus experience.
- 2-Stage payment: 1. Registration (refunded if not considered ready). 2. Remaining Fee (to be paid once case study is approved).
- Apply to Scolio-Pilates® Module 3, The Mentorship, by registering with the Stage 1 payment for Module 3. Your application includes a detailed case study of your work with one scoliosis client/patient. A sample case study will be sent to you when you register for the course.
- Deadline for applications is 29th February 2024.
- Maximum number of attendees is 10.
Stage 1: Registration
Your registration payment will be refunded if you are not considered ready for Module 3. Once your case study is approved you can complete the 2-Stage payment buy paying the remaining fee.$500.00Tax: GST included
Stage 2: Remaining fee
Please only make this payment once your case study has been approved.$2,000.00Tax: GST included